Apparently there's a chain "what are you reading" thingy going around the blogsphere, and in the spirit of getting back into the habit of posting, I'll play along, but not send it along.
1. Number of books you have owned:
Using Delicious Library cataloging software, I'm up to 1,200 or so, with a 1,000 probably not catalogued, so I've probably owned close to 3,000 books over my lifetime....
2. Last book I bought:
How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas
3. Last book I completed:
The Thin Man
4a. Five books that mean a lot to me:
1. Animal Dreams by Barbara Kingsolver
2. Meeting Jesus Again for the First Time by Marcus Borg
3. The Journal of John Woolman
4. The Moon by Whale Light by Diane Ackerman
5. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Stephen R. Covey
4b. What are you currently reading?
Pattern Recognition by William Gibson
Close to Home by Peter Robinson
Death by Meeting by Patrick Lencioni